Saturday, September 10, 2005

Woohoo! What a perfect day!

Art in the Park was a major hit! We had so much fun that we're going back tomorrow. The weather was absolutely perfect... 60° with a touch of Autumn in the air... amazing artists and crafters... fair food... what else could you ask for?

I bought the most fabulous leather purse that is washable. You just throw it in the washing machine with Ph balanced shampoo and it comes out looking brand new... what will they think of next? Don't you just love the smell of high quality leather? TDF!

I checked my email as soon as we returned home to find lots of messages (so why am I here instead of answering my email?). I also checked the eBay Community Stores Board to see what was going on there. I like to check in a couple times a day just to keep up with the latest glitches and to read about the brilliant ideas that my fellow Store owners come up with on a regular basis.

The latest brilliant idea was the Doors2Stores campaign. It was conceived on the Stores Board by several of the regular posters and eBay got involved as well. So now we have an eBay Stores campaign to help educate buyers and inform them of why it is beneficial to shop eBay Stores.

If you want to check out auction and store listings of the participants you can simply type "doors2stores" in the search field from any eBay page and select 'Search titles & descriptions'. It's a great new campaign and will help tremendously to bring understanding and awareness of eBay Stores.

Another campaign I am involved in is the Links Galore link exchange. If you are a fellow eBay Store owner, you really should check it out. We have about 100 participants currently and the more the merrier. Several of us also have off eBay websites where we also include the link exchange. These types of link exchanges really help your Store to gain a higher page ranking in the major search engines. I encourage you to click the link above and read all about it.

I guess I had better sign off for today and get some work done, especially since we will be returning to Art in the Park tomorrow. I hope anyone who stumbles on this blog is having a terrific weekend. Later...
Lesley

No comments: